Control flow fuel consumption standard approved method.
This method is used by all manufacturers and allows you to compare cars with each other.
The actual fuel consumption depends on the operating conditions of the car, equipment and driving mode.Below are recommendations for optimizing fuel consumption.
Depending on the configuration, the car can be equipped with a number of functions to control and reduce fuel consumption:
- gear change indicator;
- Eco mode.included with the ECO button.
Transmission indicator 1
In order to optimize the fuel consumption, the signal lamps on the instrument panel "A" inform about the best moment to switch to increased or reduced transmission;
ECO mode is a function to optimize fuel consumption
It is used to correct the work of some energy-intensive car systems (heating, air conditioning, steering with amplifier, etc.) and for some adjustments while driving (overclocking, gear shift, operation of the speed control system, slowing down, etc. )
Restriction of overclocking intensity reduces fuel consumption in conditions of urban and country traffic.
With ECO mode, the change in the mode of operation of the heating is a normal phenomenon.
Enabling ECO function
Click Switch 3.
Safety of the 2 ECO signal lamp on the instrument panel "A" confirms the inclusion of this mode
During movement, you can temporarily exit ECO mode and use the total engine power.To do this, it is necessary to push the gas pedal
ECO mode will turn on automatically when the gas pedal is released.
Disable ECO system
Click on the switch 3
2 Eco warning lamp will go out on the instrument panel when the mode is turned off
Driving recommendations and ECO Economical Driving Mode
- accurate ride at low speed until the engine warming up, preferably the engine warming at idle in the parking lot;
- Dynamic ride with frequent accelerations and braking will lead to increased fuel consumption, which is unlikely to pay off due to time saving;
- Do not press the gas pedal while driving at intermediate transmissions. Try to always use the highest possible transmission;
- Do not accelerate too intense;
- when moving on the rises, do not seek to keep the previous speed; Do not press the accelerator pedal more than when driving along the horizontal section of the road: Hold your foot on the accelerator pedals in the same position;
- Double clutch shutdown and "Peregazovka" when switching gears before stopping the engine is completely unnecessary on modern cars;
- In the car with an automatic transmission, the gear selector lever is preferable to always be set to D
- too low air pressure in tires helps to increase fuel consumption;
- Installation on a tire car, differing from the manufacturer recommended by the manufacturer, can also lead to an increase in fuel consumption
- Try to use ECO mode;
- Electricity consumption leads to an increase in fuel consumption, so always turn off unnecessary electrical appliances. For security reasons, leave the headlights included with poor visibility (to see and be visible);
- Use a regular cabin ventilation system. At a speed of 100 km / h, riding open windows increases fuel consumption by 4%
- Do not overflow the tank while refueling to avoid fuel splashing;
- on air conditioning vehicles when using air conditioning, an increase in fuel consumption is observed, especially when driving in a city traffic. In cars without automatic mode, turn off the air conditioner when it does not need