When running a new car, you must follow the following rules:
During the mileage of the first 1000 km, it is impossible to exceed the speed of 130 km / h at the highest transmission
Do not allow an increase in the rotation frequency of the crankshaft of the engine over 3000-3500 rpm.
The car will be able to fully realize your performance about the first 3000 km of run
Ignition key position
Position of the ignition key "Parking and locking of the steering" A
To lock the steering shaft, you need to remove the key from the ignition lock and rotate the steering wheel in one direction or another before locking the steering column lock
To unlock the steering shaft slightly turn the key in the ignition lock and the steering wheel
Position "Additional Equipment" B
In this position, additional equipment (radio, etc.) continues to work
Ignition key position "Ignition Included" C
Ignition Included, the engine can be launched
Ignition key position "Engine Run" D
If the engine has not started from the first attempt, the key must be installed in its original position before re-enabled starter.
Immediately after starting the engine, let go of the ignition key
Running and stopping the engine: car with key (key, radio frequency remote control)
Depending on the configuration of the car, when the transfer is enabled, to start the engine of the car with a manual gearbox, you must click on the clutch pedal or move the gearbox lever to the neutral position. On the on-board computer screen will appear "On. Neutral + Click Start »
To facilitate the start of the engine at very low outdoor temperatures (below -20ºC), you need to turn on the ignition for a few seconds before turning on the starter.
When starting the engine at low temperatures (below -10º C), you need to hold the clutch pedal pressed to start the engine
Running the engine with a gasoline engine
- Turn on the starter without clicking on the accelerator pedal
- Immediately after starting the engine, release the ignition key
It is impossible to start the engine of the car at idle while on the slope.Danger of power outage!
Cars with automatic transmission
Before starting the engine, the lever must be set to "P"
- When the engine is idling at idle, you need to turn the ignition key to the "Stop" A position
Feature - Depending on the configuration of the car, additional equipment (radio, etc.) turns off when the engine is turned off, when operating the door of the driver or locking the doors
Running and stopping the engine: a car with a key card
The key card must be in the range of 1
- Cars with automatic transmission: Install the gearbox lever to the position "P", press the brake pedal and press the 2 button;
- in a car with a manual transmission: click on the brake pedal and, depending on the gearbox lever position, on the clutch pedal and press the button 2. If one of the gears is turned on in a manual transmission, it will be possible only when you click on the clutch pedal
- when non-compliance with any condition starting the engine on the instrument panel, a message "Press Brake + Press Start" or "Squeeze + press Start", or "selector in P + Press START";
- In some cases, to unlock the steering column, you must slightly rotate the steering wheel, pressing the start button 2;Message "Turn the steering wheel + Click Start" will warn you about it;
Starting the engine with the "Free Hands" system with the open door of the luggage compartment
In this situation, the key card should not be in the luggage department
Function "Additional Equipment"
(ignition switching on)
After opening a car, you can use some of its systems (radio, navigation system, wipers, etc.)
To use other functions: When you find a key card in the cabin, click 2, without clicking on the pedals
In some cases, the key card with the "Free Hands" feature may not work:
- the card is discharged, the battery is discharged, etc.;
- the proximity of the electronic device operating at the same frequency (mobile phone, seeing, etc.);
- The car is in the zone of strong electromagnetic interference.
The message "Lay the map to the character + start" appears on the shield.
Press the brake pedal or clutch, then put the key card 3 on the symbol 4. Press the 2 button to start the engine. The message will disappear.
Engine shutdown conditions
The car must be fixed, the gearbox lever must be in the position "P" for cars with ACP
When you find a key card in the cabin, press the 2 button: the engine will stop. The steering column is blocked when the driver's door is opened or when the car is blocked.
If when trying to turn off the engine of the key-card in the car there is no, the message "No key card appears on the instrument panel. Press and hold ": Hold the 2 button pressed more than two seconds. If the key cards in the cabin are not, before pressing and hold the button, make sure that you can regain it again after blocking the car. Without a key card you will not be able to start the engine again
When the engine is stopped, additional equipment (radio, etc.) will continue to work for about ten minutes. When opening the door of the driver, the additional equipment will turn off
Remote engine start
If this system is included in the car's package, it is necessary to press it and release the unlock button 6, and then twice in a row the remote start button 5, each time holding it down for about three seconds.
The time between the presses should be no more than five seconds. The inclusion and constant burning of emergency alarm lights for three seconds will confirm the initialization of the system
Note: After initializing the function deactivate it will be subsequently impossible
We recommend contacting the official dealer of the manufacturer
This feature allows the remote engine start
Install the desired mode of heating and ventilation system (heating, thawing)
To remotely start the engine, press the lock button 7, and then no later than two seconds - the remote start button 5, holding it down for about three seconds. Alarm lights will continuously burn for approximately three seconds. After that, the engine will be launched
The engine will work for ten minutes. The engine operation time can be extended for ten minutes, by pressing the remote start button 5. Enable alarm lights and their continuous burning for three seconds will confirm the extension of the engine
In addition, you can program the start time of the engine to warm or ventilation of the cabin during the period up to 24 hours before using the car.
Depending on the configuration of the car, configuration and programming is performed using a multimedia display 8, (see the instruction using the car multimedia equipment).
The following environmental factors are influenced on the efficiency of the remote start of the engine:
- the presence of obstacles, buildings, walls, other cars I.T.D.;
- Radioomiles (television, radio, mobile phones, other remote control, etc.);
- the state of the remote control of the remote control, or the car key card.
Remote engine power on works if:
- The lever is in a neutral position for cars with a manual or robotic gearbox;
- The lever is in the "P" position for cars with an automatic transmission;
- ignition is turned off;
- the hood is closed;
- All opening elements of the body (doors and luggage compartment) were closed and locked when you left the car;
- In unfavorable engine launch conditions (extreme weather conditions, improper technical condition of the car, fuel and oil, discharged battery, etc.) the programmed remote engine start may not be implemented.
If one of the above conditions is not respected, the fire alarm lights will flash for approximately three seconds.