The instrument cluster is equipped with an audible signal to additionally inform the driver about critical and emergency modes of operation of the main vehicle systems.
- Critical engine warning light.
If there are no malfunctions, it lights up when the devices are turned on and burns continuously for 2-5 seconds, then goes out.
- Air filter warning light.
- Parking brake indicator.
Lights up with a flashing light when the instruments and starter are turned on, if the car is braked by the parking brake (duplicated by a short sound signal when the car is moving).
- Battery warning light.
- Left direction indicator.
- Signal "STOP". Lights up simultaneously with one of the signaling devices 1, 4, 12 and 20. If the indicated signaling devices light up, further operation of the vehicle is not allowed until the malfunction is eliminated.
- Attention indicator of the engine management system.
If the control system is working properly, the indicator lights up after the devices are turned on and burns continuously for 3-10 seconds, then goes out. This indicates that the system is ready to start the engine.
Different burning of the signaling device in motion indicates the failure of some elements of the engine control system.
- Signal for the inclusion of the right direction indicators.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Malfunction Warning Light - installed on parts of vehicles.
- Tachometer. Indicates the crankshaft speed in min-1.
- Alarm warning high coolant temperature (duplicated by a short sound signal when the engine is running).
If the indicator lights up, you must immediately stop the engine, determine and eliminate the cause of the drop in the coolant level.
Running the engine with insufficient coolant can cause the engine to overheat and fail.
- Coolant temperature gauge.
It is allowed to operate the engine when the arrow moves to the beginning of the red zone of the scale until the alarm indicator of the emergency high temperature of the coolant lights up.
- Mode button.
- Indicator for turning on the air heater. Informs the driver about the possibility of turning on the starter after turning off the signaling device.
- Rear fog light indicator.
- High beam indicator.
- Signal light on side light (duplicated by a short sound signal when the devices are turned off).
- Low beam warning light
- Signaling an emergency drop in the brake fluid level (duplicated by a short sound signal when the engine is running).
Lights up when the fluid level in the master cylinder reservoir drops below the allowable level. The car must be immediately checked by a technical service company.
- Brake pad wear indicator.
- Total and daily mileage indicator.
Top row - total mileage readings.
The bottom row shows the daily mileage.
- Reset button. Setting the daily mileage indicator to zero.
- Fuel gauge.
- Indicator for the minimum fuel reserve in the tank (doubled by a short sound signal when first turned on with the engine running).
Lights up when the fuel level float is around 8 liters.
It is not allowed to move the car for a long time after the indicator lights up, because. this will lead to failure of the submersible fuel module.
Figure 2 shows a diagram of the GAZ Valdai ISF3.8 instrument cluster
Figure 3 shows a diagram of the instrument cluster GAZ Valdai ISF3.8 (continuation 1)
Figure 4 shows a diagram of the GAZ Valdai ISF3.8 instrument cluster (continued 2)