Bolts 740.1005157-02 for main bearing caps (vertical) of the crankshaft
The bolt threads must be lubricated with engine oil, excess oil must be removed.
Tighten to produce, from the middle support to the extreme ones, starting from the right row in 2 steps:
- - pre-torque 95-120 Nm (9.6-12 kgf-m);
- - final torque 275-295 Nm (28-30 kgf-m).
Coupling bolts 7482.1005158, 7482.1005159 crankshaft bearing caps
The threads in the holes of the cover and on the bolts must be lubricated with engine oil, excess oil must be removed.
Tighten to 147-167 Nm (15-17 kgf-m).
Before screwing in, the threads must be lubricated with a thin layer of graphite grease.
Tightening should be carried out sequentially in two steps (preliminary and final), finally with a torque:
- 7406.1005127 - 245...264 Nm (25...27 kgf-m).
- 740.1005127-11 -167...186 Nm (17...19 kgf-m).
Bolts for fastening the half-coupling of the power take-off and damper 740.21-1005106-10 or 740.1005106
Immediately before assembly, apply Stopor-6 sealant according to TU 2257-003-25669359-98 or Unigerm 6 according to TU 6-01-1285-84 on 3-4 threads of the bolt thread with complete filling of the thread profile using the method dipping or brush. The thread surface must be clean, free of oil and corrosion.
Tighten to 98-117.6 Nm (10-12 kgf-m).
Connecting rod cap bolt 740.1004062-11
Tighten in 2 steps:
- - pre-set with an initial torque of 76.5-80.4 Nm (7.8-8.2 kgf-m);
- - finally, controlling 2 parameters, the nut rotation angle equal to -50°±5° from the position after pre-tightening and the torque value 108-180 Nm (11-18.3 kgf-m). In this case, the control of the angle of rotation of the nut is decisive.
A tightening torque of 127.5-137.3 Nm (13-14 kgf-m) is allowed.
Front cylinder cover bolts:
- - M10xl,25-6gxl20 49-60.8 Nm (5-6.2 kgf-m)
- - M12xl,25-6gxl20 88.1-108 Nm (9-11 kgf-m)
M16 cylinder head bolts
Before screwing in, the threads of the bolts must be lubricated with a thin layer of graphite grease.
Tighten the bolts in three steps:
- -1 - reception 39-49 Nm (4-5 kgf-m)
- - 2 - reception 98-127 Nm (10-13 kgf-m)
- - 3 - reception 186...206 Nm (19-21 kgf-m)
M8 cylinder head bolts
12.7-17.6 Nm (1.3-1.8 kgf-m)
Flywheel housing bolts M12:
Tighten in two steps
- - 1 - reception 50-70 Nm (5-7 kgf-m)
- - 2 - reception 88-108 Nm (9-11 kgcm)
Flywheel housing bolts M10:
Tighten in two steps
- -1 - reception 20-30 Nm (2-3 kgf-m)
- - 2nd stroke 43.1-54.9 Nm (4.4-5.6 kgf-m)
M10 camshaft drive pinion bolts
Tighten in two steps, finally with a torque of 49-61 Nm (5-6.2 kgf-m)
M8 oil sump mounting bolts
8-17.8 Nm (0.8-1.8 kgf-m)
M10 exhaust manifold bolts
Tighten in two steps, finally with a torque of 43-55 Nm (4.4-5.6 kgf-m)
M6 compressor housing mounting bolts
4.9-7.8 Nm (0.5-0.8 kgf-m)
M8 turbine housing bolts
23.5-29.4 Nm (2.4-3 kgf-m)
Bolts for fastening the oil supply pipeline to the M14 turbocharger
49-68 Nm (5-7 kgf-m)
Low pressure fuel line bolts:
Tighten with torque
- M14 - 39.2-49 Nm (4-5 kgf-m)
- M12 - 34.3-49 Nm (3.5-5 kgf-m)
- M10 - 19.6-24.5 Nm (2-2.5 kgf-m)
M10 oil pump mounting bolts
49-60.8 Nm (5-6.2 kgf-m)
Nuts for fastening rocker arms M10
41-53 Nm (4.2-5.4 kgf-m)
Nuts for M10 injector bracket
31-39 Nm (3.2-4.0 kgf-m)
M10 turbocharger mounting nuts
44-56 Nm (4.4-5.6 kgf-m)
High pressure fuel line nuts
24.5-44.1 Nm (2.5-4.5 kgf-m)
M10 rocker adjusting screw nuts
33-41 Nm (3.4-4.2 kgf-m)
oil filter caps
10.78-24.5 Nm (1.1-2.5 kgf-m)
Oil filter cap nuts
49-58.8 Nm (5-6 kgf-m)
Oil case drain plug
40-58.8 Nm (4-6 kgf-m)